Expedition Notification Forms
Expedition kit list
Expedition Training Framework downloads
Other modes of travel on land:
Expeditions on water:
Go here for detailed information on the DofE's Expedition Areas.
Other useful resources:
- DofE Approved Activity Provider Lupine Adventure has produced a great series of flash cards to help participants plan expedition menus in a fun way. These cards have been developed to help teach expedition menu planning. There are over 50 cards with different common food types taken on expeditions. Students can use the cards to compare the benefits of different foods and lay them out to make a menu for the day. There are blank cards at the end if you wish to add your own. Download the pack here.
- Advice on DofE Expedition food.
- Here's a handy website from one of our Approved Activity Providers, Indie Outdoors, offering guidance on what food to take on expeditions.
- Young Reporters Scotland: This guide is intended to support DofE participants and Leaders to take part in Young Reporters Scotland (YRS). It outlines the links between the DofE and YRS.
- Useful advice on dealing with periods on expeditions can be obtained from here.